Submitted by admin on Fri, 05/02/2014 - 16:16
Answer these 5 questions
- Are you a chief executive, chief operating officer, president or business owner?
- Do you have a tendency to lead your company alone and sometimes feel in isolation?
- Do you have a confidential place to share your business, personal and spiritual challenges and successes with other like-minded business leaders?
- Would a regular exchange of best in business principles integrated with your spiritual values bring incremental value to your business?
- Do you have a peer advisory group (or like-minded leaders) committed to journey with you for the long run as you lead your business, family and serve your community?
- Do you have strategies to handle tough issues with employees, customers, vendors, and competitors that incorporate best in business principals integrated with a Christian work view.
If the answer is yes to many of these questions, you are likely a good fit.