CBMC’s Peer Advisory Group ministry is for business leaders who desire to lead their business according to Biblical principles and become part of a community with other like minded leaders in their geographic area.
- We focus on the “whole person”
- We help business leaders live as “Marketplace Ambassadors”
- We have a Great Commission focus
- Serving leaders in the marketplace for over 80 years
What is a peer advisory group?
- It’s a unique environment where 8-12 non-competing business leaders meet monthly to grow as business leaders, without neglecting their family and community responsibilities.
- It’s led by a trained Facilitator with a seasoned business background and solid spiritual maturity.
- The long term objective is to help businesses lead their business according to Biblical principles, build a business of excellence and become engaged in the Great Commission.
- It creates an environment of confidentiality, trust, friendship, mutual support and long term accountability….like having your own personal board of advisors.
Do I belong in a peer advisory group?
- Are you a senior business leader (i.e. chief executive, chief operating officer, president or business owner)?
- Do you have a tendency to lead your company alone and feel in isolation?
- Would you like a confidential place to share your business, personal and spiritual challenges and successes with other like-minded business leaders?
- Would a regular exchange of best in business principles integrated with your spiritual values bring incremental value to your business?
- Would a group of carefully selected peers committed to journey with you for the long run as you lead your business, family and serve your community be of value?
- Are you lacking strategies to handle tough issues with employees, customers, vendors, and competitors that incorporate best in business principals integrated with a Christian work view.
If the answer is yes to many of these questions, you are likely a good fit.