What is the CBMC Leadership Institute
The mission of the CBMC Leadership Institute is to reach a business leader right where he is and help him become the leader God designed him to be while building a business of excellence that glorifies God.
- We focus on the “whole person”
- We help business leaders live as “Marketplace Ambassadors”
- We have a Great Commission focus
- Serving leaders in the marketplace for over 80 years
What is a peer advisory group?
- It’s a unique environment where 8-12 non-competing business leaders meet monthly to grow as business leaders, without neglecting their family and community responsibilities.
- It’s led by a trained CBMC Leadership Institute Professional with a seasoned business background and solid spiritual maturity.
- The long term objective is to help business leaders grow into the leaders God designed them to be, while building a business of excellence.
- It creates an environment of confidentiality, trust, friendship, mutual support and long term accountability….like having your own personal board of advisors.
Do I belong in a peer advisory group?
- Do you have a tendency to lead your company alone and as a result often feel isolated?
- Would you like a confidential place to share your business, personal and spiritual challenges, as well as successes, with other like-minded leaders?
- Would a regular exchange of "best in business" principles integrated with your spiritual values make a noticeable difference in your business?
- Would a group of carefully selected peers committed to journey with you for the long run be of value as you lead your business, family and community?
- Are you lacking Christian “worldview” strategies to handle tough issues with employees, customers, vendors and competitors?
If the answer is "yes" to many of these questions you are likely a good fit.