Submitted by admin on Fri, 05/02/2014 - 16:11
- Do you call yourself a Christian, yet feel like you fall short when it comes to living out your faith at work?
- Do you feel alone sometimes as you make important business decisions by not having other Christian leaders to support you?
- Do you desire to get connected to other business leaders you could count on for reliable Godly counsel for business decisions?
- Do you recognize the value of making yourself vulnerable to the accountability of others as you act upon your long term goals?
- Do you do an effective job of sharing your faith within the sphere of influence you operate within?
- Do you regularly pray about the daily needs and challenges of your business and your role as a leader?
- Do you see the value of having a confidential place to turn for open dialogue around challenges you face as a business leader?